Farm Insurance

Strong’s Insurance

Insuring Farms Since 1921

Farms and crops are where Strong’s started in the insurance business 97 years ago.  We have multiple insurance companies to help you build a policy to protect the things that are important to your farm business and family.  Strong’s can assist you to build a farm property insurance policy to meet your insurance needs. 

  1. Home and rental dwellings.
  2. Household personal property, buildings, and equipment used to maintain your home such as:
    • Detached garages.
    • In-ground pools.
    • Trees, shrubs, plants, and lawns.
  3. Farm personal property
    • Farm machinery and equipment
    • ATVs
    • Drones
    • Livestock and farm products (grain, silage, hay, animal feed, pesticides, and fertilizers)

      Farm Personal Property: Scheduled vs. Blanket

  4. Insurance for farm structures
    • Barns
    • Machinery sheds
    • Confinement facilities
    • Silos
    • Portable buildings
    • Pens, chutes and corral fencing
    • Irrigation equipment
  5. Personal and farm liability
    • Protects you from losing your farm due to liability issues. Farms can be complex businesses and it’s important to share with your insurance agent all areas of your business operations.  Farm liability can have exclusions for certain types of ventures, such as hunting and custom applications.


Make sure to talk to us about:

  • Insuring your farm buildings for replacement cost or actual cash value.
  • The causes of loss (broad, basic or special) for which you want to insure.
  • The amount of your deductible. A high deductible may lower your premium, but can you afford a high deductible in the event of a loss?
  • The current value of your equipment, buildings, and livestock.
  • Scheduled versus blanket farm personal property coverages.
Contact Strong's for a Farm Quote

Request A Quote